Hello everyone,
Here's an exciting opportunity to get some great savings on selected Stampin' Up! Products for 3 days ONLY. Don't miss out!

Click the above image to see all the specials available
  • Save - 15% off Ink pads and Cardstock in:

Neutrals Collection
Regals Collection
2018–2020 In Colors
2019–2021 In Colors (except Purple Posy)

  • Take Additional 5% off the original 10% discount:

8 bundles
Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
2018–2020 In Colors Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment

Bundles


CARDSTOCK
1. Neutrals

3.  2018 - 2021 In Colors

INK

1. Neutrals

2. Regals
3. 2018 - 2021 In Colors

Make sure you grab these bargains before they go. Available from 12.01 am Wednesday, November 20 to 11.50 pm Friday, November 22, 2019


Please contact me anytime if you have any queries or even if you would just like to chat! ksjacob1949@gmail.com or 02 906 13505

Love, Kay xx 



Thanks for leaving me a comment, you've made my day! xx




2 comments

  1. Thank you for writing such a nice blog with useful information. I hope you will share some more info about Inventory Buyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello one and all?
    Lovely to be able to blog with you and tell you what has been happening during my absence.
    I had a BIG Birthday I turned 70 and had a great party which was attended by lots of lovely people. Lots of friends and relatives. Our Grandchildren arrived and all came to see me and to wish me well.

    A couple of weeks after the party I had a left knee replacement. All went well and I enjoyed a 2 week stay in a rehab hospital - recovering.

    I had a Giant Craft Sale and it was very successful. I have a lot of things left over and on Thursday the left over things, of which there are many, will be collected by a company who take the left overs of Garage sales and sell them for Charity. I have lots of things left over so it will be good to be rid of it all.
    I have lots of things that I am not giving away. I have about 100 stamp sets some never used. I will be selling them on my Business Facebook Page "Don't Wait, Create! Kay Jacob" so keep a watch out for them as there are a lot of good ones available. There are also dies and ribbons for sale.

    I am anxiously awaiting the birth of our 9th Grandchild in Vietnam. Our son lives there with his wife and enjoys his live there very much. So will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete