Saturday 4th February 2012

Hello everyone, I am sorry I have not posted for a while now but I have been doing the rounds of the doctor's waiting rooms lately.  A practice I don't really want to follow as I retired from working for doctors a few years ago.
I have made a few Valentine's cards not as many as I would like to but hope you like the ones I have to show you.







I have used Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock for the card bases.  There are a number of different colours of DSP, ribbon and inks. The colours include Real Red, Riding Hood Red and Rich Razzleberry.    Hope you like them.

I will be going on holiday to Europe in March (Brrrrr) and have not had time to organise classes but when I return and our health being good I will begin my card making and scrapbooking classes in time for Mothers' Day.  With all the beautiful stamps, papers, ribbons and embellishments in the Stampin' Up catalogues at the moment there are so many lovely projects you can make. 

I will try to post before I go but if not I hope you all get through this rainy Summer.  I have seen on the news that it is the coldest Winter for many years.  Maybe the cruise down the Rhine River will be a skate down the river.  Whatever it will be wonderful for my husband and me to have a well earned break.

No comments