Pinwheel Christmas Card

Hi Everyone


How do you like this card I made it last week using a pinwheel design I had learned to make in first class at school.  I have used Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Basic Black card stock.  I have used a Antique Brad and some holly punched shapes.  Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon makes a perfect background for A Gift for You stamp from the Beautiful Season stamp set.  I mounted this on Cherry Cobbler and fixed into place with a dimensional.  A little gold cord finishes it off nicely.

What do you think of this one?  If you would like to know how to make this and many other cards for all occasions please dont hesitate to call me on (02) 9727 9384 or mobile 0401 459 486.   My email contact is ksjacob@tpg.com.au

5 comments

  1. Hi Kay, just popping in to say hi! I've never made a pin wheel card and yours is fabulous. Good to see you are blogging again. Thanks for your lovely email. Hopefully we can keep in touch this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Great to see your blog happening again!!!
    Love your cards and what you've done!
    Amazing!!!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is creative genius! Thanks so much for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous technique! Love those DP's too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I never would have thought of it!

    Thanks for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete