Hello Again

These lovely creations I made at the Stampin' Up Regional Training Day at Darling Harbour a couple of weeks ago. There are almost 200 sets of the same items around the place as that is how many of my fellow Stampin' Uppers were there.
This photo was kindly donated by Michelle Dyson, my Upline (who is helping me set up this blog!)
These cards use the stamp set "Hello Again" in the Summer Mini catalogue. You can click on the cover image at the left hand side to view the catalogue online, or, contact me for a hard copy to be posted to you.

3 comments

  1. Hi Kay,
    Welcome to Blogland and Stampin' Up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!
    Now you can become addicted to blog hopping too!! Just like me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I will add your blog on my blog list so people will visit you! Will do it a bit later, gotta get ready to go out for work do!
    Have fun!!!
    (you can get to my blog by clicking on my name too)

    ReplyDelete